-----
| 1. Pinay Mommy Online 2. OnlineBiz and Resources 3. Island Paradise 4. Momhood Moments 5. RedRuby 6. Pinaymama 7. Business Mars | 8. JeansWomen 9. Pampss 10. Sheng\'s Simple Thoughts 11. Nelle - LucidCreativity 12. janice 13. Femikey 14. sunshineforlife | 15. arlene 16. Prily 17. wiselythomas 18. All Things Cherished 19. Pinayjade 20. Mar Roxas for President in 2010 |

wow! this is really awesome to see all links in one posting.
ReplyDeletesince your batch 2, it is OK to post both batch codes in one post. by the way, you can delete the other banner if you want. i guess it's taking too much space.
by the way, would you care to have an exchange links in our blogroll? if you do, please leave me a message and i will add you right away.
thanks for participating!!
always,
Pinay Mommy
hello! just dropping by here! I got your link on the Project Exlinks and thought i'll visit. I hope you're doin great!
ReplyDeleteNelle - Lucid Creativity
Hi mommy ruby, how come the authority won't go up but I see the linking in my technorati page? Anyway, thanks!
ReplyDelete...
hi Nelle! thanks for dropping by! I'd pay you a visit soon! Have to finish posting! =)
hello mommy!
ReplyDeletei was following up things on project exlinks and came to your post.
as for the authority, it will take time. sometimes you have to ping your blog at technorati. just like my other blogs, you have to ping technorati so that your authority will go up.
authority is based on blog reactions. so, i am trying to follow-up other participants because some are not posting. i will be giving the new codes soon to replace the old ones (i am planning to delete them if they don't post) that would be unfair for you and for everybody who posted.
please bear with me...hehehe
thanks for being active. God bless!!
I ping technorati everyday lol...so I figured the others aren't posting....Its like that in the big bang linking... =(
ReplyDeleteThanks anyway, i'll do the tag soon!